- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water from the bath tap.
- 3 interchangeable bath cups each with a different water straining and spraying effects.
- Stack cups and watch water run through them all!
- Watch the water spin the propeller.
- Block the crazy finger sprinkler for cool water squirts!
- Easy for kids to operate; specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
- Promotes eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Introduces children to cause and effect process and to concepts such as full/empty, heavy/light, floating/sinking.
The Spout stopped working:
- The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure the propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release whatever is causing it to be stuck with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
- If you would to watch a tutorial: click here
- Change batteries
The water flow from the spout is too slow:
1. Allow the pump to be filled with water – plug the water output hole at the end of the spout with a one finger for a minute.
2. Clean filter – clean mesh and make sure that the filter propeller spins freely.
3. Change batteries.
The spout doesn’t work:
1. Verify correct polarity of batteries.
2. Insert the batteries.
3. Still doesn’t work? Contact us
Are batteries included in the Flow ‘N’ Fill Spout?
No. Batteries are not included.
What type of batteries are needed to operate the Flow ‘N’ Fill Spout?
3 X AA batteries.
Where is the battery compartment located on the Spout?
The battery compartment is located on the back of the spout unit.
How do I insert batteries?
Attention! Before inserting batteries, ensure the product is dried thoroughly!
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the back of the spout unit) with a Phillips Head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the compartment cover and screw firmly into position (See instructions – images 1+2)
Attention! Before using, make sure the battery compartment is completely sealed tight!
How do I fix the spout to the bath tub?
Use the suction cup located on the back of the spout unit to fix the spout to the bath tub (see instructions – image 3).
What is the water level needed to operate the spout?
In order to operate the spout make sure the water level is such that it the pump unit is submerged in the water (see instructions – image 4).
How do I start the water flow from the spout?
To start the water flow from the spout, press the goggles located on the red part of the spout unit and wait for a couple of seconds.
Which water effects are created by the water cups?
1. Create a shower.
2. Spin the propeller.
3. Watch the peek-a-boo friend float to the top.
How do I clean the filter?
Unscrew the filter (located on the side of the pump unit) and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely open. Make sure the inner propeller is also clean and spins freely. Re-position the filter and screw firmly into place.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned every time batteries are replaced.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Flow ‘N’ Fill Spout is under the battery lid. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: RB.
Design No. 57837
Design Patent No.D793527