- An extra-large (145X100 cm / 57"X39") thickly padded, soft activity playmat.
- Folds to become a carrying bag for playmat toys and personal accessories!
- Trendy illustrations with strong color contrasts stimulate baby’s visual development.
- Battery-operated, motion activated parrot rattle.
- Large standing pineapple mirror with a rattle & teether.
- 3 playful 'peek-a-boo' crinkly flags.
- Hours of entertaining tummy time, turning over or sit and play.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor activity.
- Extra Large playmat enables baby to move around, roll over and explore their surroundings, extending essential tummy time.
- Trendy illustrations with strong color contrasts stimulate baby’s visual development and cognitive skills.
- Mirror encourages repeated head lifting and develops neck and shoulder muscles which are essential for baby's development.
- Crinkly 'peek-a-boo' flags promote tactile stimulation and object permanence.
- Rattle and teether boost fine & gross motor skills.
In the first couple of months, place your baby on their back and watch with awe as they explore and discover the world around them.
Use the rattle to engage with your baby and promote their gross motor skills as they reach out and try to grasp.
The extra-large playmat enables plenty of room to move around, as your baby grows and practices tummy time.
Sit next to your baby and lift the ‘peek-a-boo’ crinkly flags. Watch as baby reaches out and reacts to the tactile and visual stimulation. An excellent way to develop object permanence.
To extend tummy time, place the large mirror on the playmat allowing your baby to see their own reflection as they practice repeated head lifting. Shake mirror, the rattle at the back will stimulate your baby to extant tummy time. When baby grows, use the teether located at the back of the mirror.
The motion activated parrot rattle is excellent for solo or social play with your baby. What a great way to teach cause and effect and develop their motor skills.
How do I fold the mat into the carrying bag?
An instruction leaflet is to be found in the pocket of the playmat bag.
Or watch this video to learn how.
Do I need batteries for the Fiesta playmat?
3 x LR44 batteries inside the rattle are included for demonstration purpose only.
Can the mat be washed?
Yes. The mat itself is machine washable. Please see mat care label.
Can I wash the rattle and the mirror?
Yes, but only surface wash.
Should I place another blanket under the playmat for safety?
The playmat is extra padded and has a cushy feeling. However, if you feel more support is needed, it is o.k. to place the mat over a blanket or carpeting.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The date code of the Yookidoo Fiesta Playmat to Bag is on the care label. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: LD.