- Battery operated motion activated lights and music ball.
- Friendly faces light up and flash to the music and sounds.
- Multiple soft textures.
- Easily connects to stroller or crib.
- On/off button – for silent play (no lights).
- Specially designed for tiny hands.
- Encourages repeated head lifting and eye tracking skills.
- Promotes tactile stimulation.
- Encourages gross motor skills and the understanding of cause and effect.
- Encourages crawling.
- Tummy time play – place the ball in front of your baby while he is on his tummy. Activate the ball by tapping it (make sure the button on the battery unit in the ball’s pouch is on). The lights, music and sound effects will stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage him to lift his head and reach out towards the ball. This will strengthen his neck and shoulder muscles. Roll the ball slightly away from your baby and activate it in order to encourage him to crawl towards it.
- Learning cause & effect – show your baby how to activate the ball. Your child’s success at activating it by himself will help him develop concepts of cause & effect, as well as contribute to developing visual and auditory skills.
- Developing social skills – sit opposite your baby while he is in a sitting position. Roll the ball towards him. Let him experience the ball through touching, catching, pushing and rolling, in order to develop his gross motor skills. The ball is small and lightweight, easy for him to catch and soft to touch. Rolling the ball between you and the baby will develop social skills such as “taking turns.”
Are batteries included with the Lights ‘N’ Music Fun Ball?
Yes. 3 X AAA complementary demo batteries are included.
I’ve inserted the battery box into pouch. How do I make sure it won’t fall out?
Use the Velcro fasteners to secure the battery box within its designated pouch.
How do I change batteries in the Lights ‘N’ Music Fun Ball?
Release the Velcro fasteners and exert the battery box from its pouch. Using a Phillips Head screwdriver, unscrew the cover. Insert 3XAAA 1.5V batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace cover and screw tight. Then insert back into the pouch and secure with Velcro fasteners.
Can the ball be washed?
The Lights ‘N’ Music Fun Ball can only be surface washed.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Lights ‘N’ Music Fun Ball is on the battery lid. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD.
There are not lights or music playing.
1. Take out the battery box from pouch. Turn off and back on. Insert back into the pouch.
2. Tap the ball against surface.
3. Change batteries.
4. Contact us.
There is music but not lights/ There are lights but not music.
1. Change batteries.
2. Contact us