- Battery operated sensory bath mobile with colorful flowers that spin and sprinkle while swiveling bird sprays a gentle stream of water.
- Designed to create a multi-sensory fascinating experience for baby.
- Firmly secures to most baby bathtubs and full size tubs with 2 supplied optional connectors.
- Press bird button to start the water show.
- Swivel arc to redirect water sprinkles and gentle stream.
- Water flow intensity and flowers rotation speed can be matched to baby’s reactions by sliding the water intensity controller.
- Designed for newborns and doubles as a bath toy for sitting babies.
- Arc disassembles for flat and compact storage.
- Promotes sensory development and enhances tactile stimulation.
- Promotes visual focus skills through contrast and movement, at the perfect distance for baby’s developing eyesight.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination.
- High contrast colors focus baby’s attention.
- Unscrew the flower shaped knob to open clamp.
Place clamp around the edge of the baby bathtub and screw in the flower knob.
If the clamp feels loose or unsecure, unscrew the flower knob, lift up the orange lever hidden inside the clamp and place against the outside of the tub. Position birdhouse inside tub. Then, turn flower knob clockwise to secure tightly.
- The swiveling bird and arc should be positioned to ensure the water stream and sprinkles are pleasant for your baby. Swivel stem and bird to gently introduce the water stream and sprinkles to baby. Start from water sprinkling on his legs and when he is comfortable, swivel stem and bird to stream water on the rest of his body and have lot’s of fun!
Slide the water intensity controller to match water intensity flow and rotation speed to baby’s reactions, gradually stimulating their senses.
- Encourage baby to reach out for the flowers and watch them start and stop with the water flow.
Direct the water stream from the swiveling bird at different areas of your baby’s body and see how he tries to reach out and catch the stream.
- Once baby sits in a full size tub, he can begin to operate the mobile by himself independently by pressing the bird button on birdhouse base.
What should I do if it won’t clip securely?
In order to secure tightly you need to identify whether you have a thick or thin edge tub. In case of thick edge tubs, position the birdhouse inside tub and turn flower knob clockwise to secure tightly. If you have a thin edge tub, turn flower knob counterclockwise to open clamp. Lift up orange lever hidden inside the clamp and place against the outside of the tub. Position birdhouse inside tub. Then, turn flower knob clockwise to secure tightly.
I’m trying to attach the mobile to bath tub, but it is falling off. What can I do?
You may have the wrong battery cover for the current bath tub. Notice with the images below that the cover with yellow clamp attaches easily to baby bath tubs and the cover with blue suction cups attaches to full size bathtubs.
I’m afraid my baby will not like the water squirting directly at him
Some babies do indeed need to be exposed to the stream of water slowly. It’s best to swivel the stem and the bird to the side in order to gently introduce the water stream and sprinkles to your baby. Start from water sprinkling on his legs and when he is comfortable, with the stream of water, direct the bird’s stream at different paces on his body to see what he likes best.
The birdhouse pump stopped working:
The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure the propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release whatever is causing it to be stuck with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
Water intensity flow/ flower rotation speed seem to high for my child. Is there anything I can do?
Notice that on the side of the birdhouse there is an orange slide controller. This is the water intensity controller enabling you to control the water flow intensity and rotation speed of the flowers. Gradually increase the intensity to help your child get used to the water stimuli.
I find that the water from the mobile is splashing out of the bath tub wetting its surroundings. Is there anything I can do about this?
Notice that on the side of the birdhouse there is an orange slide controller. This is the water intensity controller enabling you to control the water flow intensity and rotation speed of the flowers. Match the water flow to your convenience.
What type of batteries do I need?
This product requires 4 x AA batteries.
I inserted batteries but the Sensory Bath Mobile is still not working. What can I do?
You need to make sure your batteries are inserted correctly. First, ensure product is dried thoroughly before checking the batteries and that the battery compartment is completely sealed and water tight before next use.
- Insert 4 x 1.5v AA (LR6) batteries into the birdhouse back ensuring correct polarity.
- Proceed according to the relevant bathtub you have, as demonstrated below (Baby tub- A
or full size tub- B).
I found that the battery compartment is wet, what should I do?
The damp is most probably caused from not closing the battery cover tightly enough. You must unscrew the battery cover (whether it is the one with the yellow clamp or the blue suction cups) with a Phillips head screwdriver. Empty batteries from the battery compartment. The empty battery compartment and cover must be dried out for a few days if necessary. Once compartment and cover are completely dry, return the batteries and cover as explained above and screw the cover tightly into place.
If after applying all the above your product is still not working, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned each time the batteries are replaced.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the toy?
The date code helps us track the production date and batch of the item. It is located on the back of the birdhouse, and printed in black, ending with the letters RBM.
How do I start the water flow for the arc?
To start the water flow, press on the large bird button inside of the birdhouse.
Design No. CN304875403S
Design No. 004750974-0008;
Design No. 004750974-0009
Design Patent No.D866,680