- A compact battery operated portable baby shower with a gentle flow.
- Easy activation shower head with on/off nobs allowing to easily pause or continue water flow.
- Designed for safe, gentle and easy maneuvering. Enables parent to secure a new born with one hand while the other hand is free to complete a full shower for baby.
- Gentle stream enabling easy reach & wash of hair neck and baby folds.
- Soft design for enhanced baby safety.
- Suits all types of baths.
- For newborns, infants and toddlers! Can be used as a bath toy at later stages.
- Introduces sensory play from baby’s first days.
- Promotes visual focus skills through contrast and movement.
- Promotes hand eye coordination.
- Allows a soothing bath time experience free of dripping cups and teary eyes.
- Makes healthy hygiene for baby easier for his parents!
The product stopped working:
The product stops working when batteries die and when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair, soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure the propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release whatever is causing it to be stuck with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
The pump is working but the water is not flowing. What can I do?
If you hear the pump working but water does not come out of the shower head it probably means that air is blocking the pump. Try shaking the elephant’s body (the shower pump) for a few seconds to release the air. If this does not work, insert the elephant’s body into the water. Make sure that the water level is at least 10 cm. Take the elephant body out of the water and wait for 20 seconds (make sure that the pump is working through this whole process).
What type of batteries do I need?
This product required 4 x AA batteries.
I inserted batteries but the Baby Shower is still not working. What can I do?
You need to make sure your batteries are inserted correctly. First, ensure product is dried thoroughly before checking the batteries and that the battery compartment is completely sealed and water tight before next use.
- Locate battery compartment underneath elephant body and unscrew battery compartment cover
using a coin.
- Pull out battery case
- Insert 4 x 1.5v AA (LR6) batteries as shown
ensuring correct polarity.
- Replace battery case and cover. Screw firmly into position ensuring battery compartment is sealed
and guideline marks are aligned.
I found that the battery compartment is wet, what should I do?
The damp is most probably caused from not closing the battery cover tightly enough. You must unscrew the battery compartment cover and take out the battery case. Empty batteries from the battery case. The compartment and battery case must be dried out for a few days if necessary. Once compartment and battery case are completely dry, return the batteries and case as explained above and screw the cover tightly into place until the marked guideline aligns.
If after applying all the above your product is still not working, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what age range is the product designed?
This product is intended for babies from newborn up to thirty-six months.
How to I start the water flow?
The two nobs located on the sides of the shower head need to be pressed simultaneously to activate the water flow.
What is the date code and where
can I find it?
The date code assists us in identifying the date and batch of manufacture for your item. It is located on the bottom of your toy, printed in black with the letters RBM.
Design No. 004750974-0005;
U.S. Patent No.10,010,800;
Design Patent No. D865073