- Set includes ten Yookidoo® fun links, 2 alligator clips and one multi-textured friendly rattle with crinkly ears, colorful sliding beads and an easy grip handle especially designed for tiny hands.
- Yookidoo ® Clips N Links are designed for adjusting toys so they are within baby’s reach.
- Engages children in reaching and grabbing motions that develop motor skills and hand eye coordination.
- Enhances tactile stimulation and engages a child’s early senses of touch, sound and vision.
- Clip and link to strollers, car seats and cribs! Attach the friendly rattle and encourage baby to reach out to it , explore and shake it .
- Attach fun links to each other and to other toys. Take them out for fun-on-the go!
- 1 friendly teething rattle with multiple texture and sliding beads.
- 2 Yookidoo® alligator clips.
- 10 Yookidoo® Fun Links.
Where can I Purchase Yookidoo products?
Yookidoo products can be found at large baby and toy chains as well as at independent children’s retailers. Search the Where To Buy section on the Yookidoo site to locate the retailer nearest you.
What kind of warranty does Yookidoo offer?
Product warranty can be found here.
Where can I find assembly instructions for my Yookidoo product?
In order to find assembly instructions for your product, go to the individual product page and click on the “Instructions” button on the left of the page. There you’ll find the instructions as a downloadable PDF.
My Yookidoo bath toy has stopped working:
Yookidoo bath toys tend to stop working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. This can easily be fixed by cleaning the filter. Please look for “How to fix Yookidoo + your product name” on YouTube or search the FAQ section on the product page of the specific bath toy that you have.
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any concerns regarding the battery compartment getting wet?
Yookidoo introduced the first ever motorized bath toys. Motorized means that our bath toys are all battery operated and putting batteries inside water is not a simple issue. We have worked very hard to create a compartment that is sealed just enough not to let water get through but, on the other hand – is not too tight and enables the water pump’s propeller to rotate freely.
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any safety concerns?
Yookidoo revolutionized the bath toy category by developing patented motorized bath toys. There are no safety concerns regarding putting battery operated bath toys in water because the battery compartment contains a rubberized seal which prevents leakage.
Are there any other safety concerns?
No, Yookidoo toys are vigorously tested for international safety standards according to the highest possible standard. Our products are free of phthalates, BPA, lead and PVC.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. In order to find the date code on your product, find your product on the website and click that product’s FAQ to learn where to find the date code.