- Hours of stimulating play and a perfect hide-away!
- 4 different activity walls each designed for different developmental stages.
- Different activities on both the inside and outside of the house.
- Includes ball play, spinners, shape sorting, and peek-a-boo games.
- 5 colorful rattling balls and tubes and a roller coaster ball!
- Big and roomy - perfect for cooperative play.
- Easy to assemble - sturdy yet lightweight structure.
- Folds up quickly for easy storage.
- Enhances peripheral perception and spatial awareness (order, separation, enclosure).
- Roller-coaster ball play- enhances object permanence and introduces children to cause & effect processes and gravity in action.
- Balls posting & counting wall - promotes counting skills & color identification.
- Shape sorting keys for balls releasing - enhances geometric shapes identification, develops problem solving abilities and fine motors skills.
- Spinning beads window and propellers - promotes gross motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
How do I insert the horizontal panel tubes into the wall panels?
Each wall panel has a sleeve in the bottom into which the tubes must be inserted. The insertion of the tube is not from the side of the sleeve but from a hole, located a few inches to the left side of each panel. The hole is created from the sewing of the sleeve and from that hole the tubes are inserted.
Is part H a storage clip or a roller coaster?
Part H is both. When playhouse is in an open position, the part is clip-connected to the blue tube creating a roller coaster. When playhouse is folded for storage, part H connects above to hold all 4 wall panels together.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse is on inner side of the playhouse roof. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD.