- Battery operated motion activated sounds and music rattles.
- Easy to grab handle especially designed for tiny grasps.
- Multiple textures and crinkly parts.
- Colorful sliding beads.
- Choose your favorite farm animal or collect them all!
- On/off button – for silent play.
- Yookidoo® Fun Link enabling to attach rattle to almost anything.
- Rattles introduce children to cause & effect processes.
- Develops motor and auditory skills.
- Enhances tactile and visual stimulation.
At around 3 months hold the rattle about 20cm in front of your baby while she is lying on her tummy. Shake the rattle and watch your baby lift her head and eventually reach out and then crawl forward to grasp the rattle. Don’t forget to encourage her for a job well done.
You can also hang the rattle on your stroller or Gym to encourage practicing batting and kicking skills.
Does the “Shake Me” Rattle come with batteries?
The Shake Me Rattle includes 3 complementary demo LR44 (coin) batteries.
What type of batteries is used in the “Shake Me” Rattle?
The Shake Me Rattle operates using 3 LR44 (coin) batteries.
How do I change the batteries of the “Shake Me” Rattle?
To change the batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover on the underside of the ball) with a cross head screwdriver and insert 3 X LR44 1.5V (AG13) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the battery cover and screw tight.
Attention: Please remove batteries when the toy is not in use for long periods.
Can I wash the “Shake Me” Rattle?
Yes. The Shake me rattle can only be surface washed.
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product.
The date code of the Yookidoo “Shake Me” Rattle is on the product’s sewing label. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD.
The rattle does not make a sound.
1. Turn the rattle Off and then On again.
2. Tap the rattle against the surface.
3. Change batteries.
4. Contact us.
Design No. 55122