- Motion activated stroller toy with sound effects and music.
- Tap the hot air balloon basket for a musical feedback.
- Includes multiple textures and rattle rings.
- Includes a Yookidoo alligator clip for attaching to strollers, baby seat carriers and gyms.
- Introduces children to cause & effect processes.
- Develops auditory skills.
- Enhances tactile stimulation.
- Early stages – development of motor skills and tactile stimulation – let your baby explore the toy with his fingers, mouth and skin. The Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon is designed and constructed from different fabrics and textures in order to stimulate tactile development.
Tap the hot air balloon for a musical feedback teaching cause & effect processes. By repeating this action, your baby will eventually learn how to activate the music and sound effects by himself.
Attach the hot air balloon to the stroller, to the baby carrier or to the gym to encourage baby to reach out and explore.
Does the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon come with batteries?
Yes. The Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon includes 3 complementary LR44 (coin) batteries.
What type of batteries are used in the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon?
The Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon operates using 3 LR44 (coin) batteries that are included.
How do I change the batteries of the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon?
To change the batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover with a Phillips Head screwdriver and insert 3 X LR44 1.5V (AG13) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the battery cover and screw tightly into place.
Attention: Please remove batteries when the toy is not in use for long periods.
Can I wash the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon?
Yes. However the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon can only be surface washed.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon is on the product’s sewing label. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD
The Yookidoo Tap ‘N’ Play Balloon does not make a sound.
- Turn the switch off and then on again.
- Tap the battery box gently.
- Change batteries.
If all actions above do not help – Contact us.