- The 3-in-1 award winning patented activity gym.
- Plush robo figures constantly ride back and forth on the motorized Yookidoo Magic Motion Track™.
- 3 stages in 1 product: 1. Lay & Play 2. Tummy & Play 3. Sit & Play.
- Yookidoo Magic Motion track™ easily attaches to padded arches (stage 1) or to mat for tummy time (stage 2).
- More than 20 developmental activities!
- Loads of accessories and multi textured toys: a tummy time pillow, a large mirror for hanging on arch or standing on mat, a flower face rattle with beads and robo plush figures.
- 4 modes of operation: rest, play, mute and off.
- 2 modes of 10 minute continuous music for relaxation or stimulation.
- Easily fold & carry: Folds into self-contained carry case for storage or for travel.
- Stage 1: Lay & Play - improves both focus & depth perception, encourages side-to-side eye-tracking skills and promotes eye-hand coordination.
- Stage 2: Tummy & Play - Promotes repeated head lifting, strengthens shoulders, chest and upper body. Promotes eye-hand coordination and develops gross motor skills.
- Stage 3: Sit & Play - Teaches cause & effect, develops fine motor skills & encourages curiosity.
1 X Smart-structure with 4 arches & safety locks.
1 X Battery-operated, motion-track buggy with an easy-attach track.
2 X Multi-textured Robo figures.
1 X Double sided “Puppy Dog” tummy time pillow.
1 X Large mirror for hanging on the arch or standing on mat.
4 X Yookidoo rings.
1 X Flower face rattle with sliding beads.
1 X Large, artistic Robo theme circular play mat (machine washable).
What type of batteries are used in the Gymotion?
3 X 1.5v AAA batteries.
Are batteries included in the Gymotion package?
Batteries are not included in the Gymotion package.
How do I insert batteries to the buggy?
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the front of the buggy) using a Phillips Head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5v AAA (LR03) batteries, ensuring the correct polarity. Then, replace the battery cover (See instructions – image 17).
Make sure to remove the batteries when the toy is not in use for long periods.
Can I change batteries when buggy on track while the baby lies under?
Never change batteries while the baby lies under the buggy and track.
Why won’t the arches lock?
- The Gymotion arches will lock only when the mat is placed on an even surface.
How do I fold the arches?
Turn the keys on the sides of the gym to switch from locked to unlocked position (see instructions – image 3).
What is the size of the Gymotion when fully folded?
The Gymotion folds up to the size of 84 cm X 52 cm.
How do I make sure the doll won’t fall off the buggy?
Attach the doll to the locking hooks using the loops located on the inner side of the doll (see instructions – image 14).
Can I wash the mat?
The Gymotion mat is machine washable.
Can I wash the dolls?
All accessories and dolls included with the Gymotion should be surface washed only!
How do I detach the mat from frame?
Attention! Make sure the baby is not on the mat when detaching mat from frame!
Fold the gym. Then, unfasten the Velcro straps at the bottom of the pockets and on the carrying handle slot. Pull the mat upwards and out of the gym frame (See instructions – image 16).
How do I insert the buggy on track?
Pull the brake (located at the end of the track) and insert the buggy into the motion track. Release the brake and make sure the buggy is caught within the motion track with all 4 wheels based on track (See instructions – image 7).
How can I switch between modes?
The switch mode is located on the side of the buggy (See instructions – image 10).
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Gymotion® Robo Playland is on the Magic Motion Track™. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD.
The car is moving too slowly on track:
1. Change the direction of the car (see image 7 in instruction – how to insert car).
2. Change batteries.
3. Turn the track upside down and check if straight.
4. Try to straighten the track so that both track sides are leveled.
5. Contact us.
My Gymotion is set to stage 2 (on the mat) and car is not moving on track?
1. Make sure that suspension disk is at the end of the track. Listen for a click.
2. Check batteries.
3. Contact us
The switch on the buggy is not moving between modes. What should I do?
U.S. Patent No.9,011,196