- An innovative 3-stage multifunctional play ‘N Nap activity gym.
- Integrated safe and cozy envelope blanket.
- Teddy bear tummy time pillow which can become a transitional object friend.
- 4 Links for adjusting baby’s toy.
- Large Ladybug mirror to hang on arch or place on mat.
- A crinkly adventure map that easily attaches to arch.
- Battery-operated, motion activated musical frog rattle.
- Multi textured easy to grasp fox rattle with colorful sliding beads.
- Easily folds for convenient storage or for travel.
- Machine washable.
- Stage 1: Lay & Play - improves focus & depth perception, encourages side-to-side eye-tracking skills and promotes eye-hand coordination as well as gross motor skills.
- Stage 2: Tummy & Play - Promotes repeated head lifting, strengthens shoulders, chest and upper body, essential for baby’s development. Promotes eye-hand coordination and develops fine motor skills.
- Stage 3: Sit & Play - Teaches cause & effect, encourages curiosity and promotes developed of fine & gross motor skills.
In the first couple of months, place your baby on their back and watch with awe as they explore and discover the world around them. Hang the attached toys on arches stimulating baby to turn their head and focus. You can extend the length of the hanging toys by adding an extra ring which will bring the toy closer to your baby’s hands, encouraging them to reach out to and grasp toys, promoting their eye-hand coordination and gross motor skills. At a more advanced stage, you baby will be thrilled to see their own reflection in the hanging mirror above them.
Put your baby on their tummy. The Gymotion™ Play ‘N Nap activity gym enables plenty of room to move around, as your baby grows and practices tummy time. The tummy time pillow to help support your baby while developing their neck & shoulder muscles, encouraging repeated head lifting. To extend tummy time, place the large mirror on the playmat allowing your baby to see their own reflection. Shake mirror and the rattle at the back will stimulate your baby to extend tummy time. When baby grows, use the teether at the back of the mirror.
The motion activated battery operated frog rattle is excellent for solo or social play with your baby. Use the rattle to engage with your baby and promote their gross motor skills as they reach out and try to grasp. What a great way to teach cause and effect and develop their motor skills.
When your toddler begins to sit, remove the arches (see instruction sheet) roll back the integrated blanket and place toys on mat. You can also engage by pointing to the characters and graphics on the mat to create your own stories and encourage imagination and creativity.
The teddy bear tummy time pillow can now be used as a transitional object friend to take along.
1 x large Gymotion Play N Nap playmat with an integrated soft and safe blanket.
1 x smart structured base with 2 arches & safety locks.
4 x Yookidoo links.
1 x teddy bear tummy time pillow turned transitional object friend.
1 x large ladybug mirror for arch or mat.
1 x battery operated motion activated musical frog rattle.
1 x multi textured fox rattle.
1 x double sided crinkly map.
What type of batteries are used in the Nap N’ Play Gymotion?
3 x LR44 batteries inside the rattle are included for demonstration purpose only.
Why won’t the arches lock?
The Nap N’ Play Gymotion arches will lock only when the mat is placed on an even surface.
How do I fold the arches?
Turn the keys on the sides of the gym to switch from locked to unlocked position (see instructions).
Can I wash the Nap N’ Play Gymotion mat?
The Nap N’ Play Gymotion mat is machine washable. Please see mat care label.
Attention! Make sure the baby is not on the mat when detaching mat from frame!
Fold the gym. Unfasten the velcro straps which attach the mat to the gym frame and pull the mat upwards and out of the gym frame.
Can I wash the dolls?
All accessories and dolls included with the Gymotion should be surface washed only!
How do I detach the mat from the structure?
Attention! Make sure the baby is not on the mat when detaching mat from frame! Fold the gym. Then, unfasten the Velcro straps at the bottom of the pockets and on the carrying handle slot. Pull the mat upwards and out of the gym frame (See instructions).
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Gymotion Play ‘N Nap is on the care label. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: LD.