- A battery operated jet duck that speeds all around the tub!
- Easy to operate on/off button on front of duck base.
- 15 Mermaid themed accessories enable creation of different duck characters for pretend play.
- Silver fish fish constantly fires water all around!
- Swivel fish or remove duck's feet - each action effects duck's swimming route!
- Scoop container with drain holes attaches to tub allowing easy mold free storage of jet duck and its accessories.
- Promotes fine motor skills.
- Promotes imaginative play.
- Encourages social and interactive play.
Where do I put the accessory parts?
The different mermaid themed accessories can be played with in any hole in the duck—each hole offers more possibilities for amusement! They can be stored in the scoop container, which then suctions to the wall.
Will this toy develop mold?
Yookidoo® bath toys are all designed to be mold free! The Jet Duck™ scoop container has drain holes to allow for dry and mold free storage of the accessories.
Can I use this toy in a swimming pool?
This toy can be used in any clean water, such as bath tubs, swimming pools and paddling pools.
The pump is working but the water is not coming out the fish and the duck is not swimming. What can I do?
If you hear the pump working but water does not come out of the fish it probably means that air is blocking the pump. Try shaking the duck (the shower pump) for a few seconds to release the air. If this does not work, insert the duck’s body into the water. Make sure that the water level is at least 10 cm. Take the duck out of the water and wait for 20 seconds (make sure that the pump is working through this whole process).
What do I do if the Jet Duck Stops working?
The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure the propeller rotates freely.
If it does not, try to release whatever is causing it to be stuck with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
Are batteries included?
No, batteries are not included.
What type of batteries are required?
4 X AAA batteries are required to run the Jet Duck™.
I inserted batteries but the Jet Duck is still not working. What can I do?
You need to make sure your batteries are inserted correctly. First, ensure product is dried thoroughly before checking the batteries and that the battery compartment is completely sealed and water tight before next use.
- Locate battery cover on back of Jet Duck’s base. Unscrew battery compartment cover using a coin.
- Pull out battery case and insert 4 x 1.5v AAA (LR03) batteries as shown.
- Ensure correct polarity.
- Replace battery case and cover, screw in place until guideline marks are aligned.
I found that the battery compartment is wet, what should I do?
The damp is most probably caused from not closing the battery cover tightly enough. You must unscrew the battery cover and take out the battery case. Empty batteries from the battery case.
The compartment and battery case must be dried out for a few days if necessary. Once compartment and battery case are completely dry, return the batteries as explained above and screw the cover tightly into place until the marked guideline aligns.
If after applying all the above your product is still not working, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design No. CN304899330S
Design No. CN304882127S
Design No. 004750974-0003
Design No. 004750974-0004
Design No. 005646791-0004
Design No. 63712
U.S. Patent No.9,884,260
Design Patent No.D863459
Design Patent No.D864313
Design Patent No.D868179
Design Patent No.D867,479