- A patented tummy time activity mat with the motorized Yookidoo Magic Motion Track™.
- 2 multi textured farm figures attach to the musical Magic Motion Track™ and constantly ride back and forth.
- 10 minutes of consecutive "Old McDonald" music (with silent mode option).
- Large colorful tummy time pillow.
- Conveniently folds into a self contained roll-n-go carry case with a hidden pocket for additional accessories.
- The Tummy Time Playland is designed to address all baby's developmental needs during tummy time play.
- Promotes repeated head-lifting, improves focus & depth perception and encourages side-to-side eye-tracking skills. Promotes eye-hand coordination and develops gross motor skills.
- Strengthens baby's shoulders, chest & upper body and stimulates baby to action.
- The Magic Motion Track™ is designed to ensure optimal posture and distance from track.
- Develops auditory skills.
Put your baby on her tummy supported by the pillow approx 10″ (25 cm) from the motion track. Activate the motion track buggy, attached to the play mat. This will encourage head turning, eye-tracking and later eye-hand coordination.
What type of batteries are used in the Gymotion Tummy Time Playmat?
3 X 1.5v AAA batteries.
Are batteries included in the Gymotion Tummy Time Playmat?
Batteries are not included in the package.
How do I insert batteries to the buggy?
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the front of the buggy) using a Phillips Head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5v AAA (LR03) batteries, ensuring the correct polarity. Then, replace the battery cover (See instructions – image 10).
Make sure to remove the batteries when the toy is not in use for long periods.
Can I wash the mat?
The Gymotion mat is machine washable.
Can I wash the dolls?
All accessories and dolls included with the Gymotion should be surface washed only!
How do I insert the buggy on track?
Pull the brake (located at the end of the track) and insert the buggy into the motion track. Release the brake and make sure the buggy is caught within the motion track with all 4 wheels based on track (See instructions – image 7).
How can I switch between modes?
The mode switch is located on the side of the buggy (See instructions – image 10).
How do I fold the mat?
Turn off the buggy and move it to the middle of the track. Fold the mat with the track towards the pillow – Track should lay on-top of the pillow and buggy placed between the pillow edges. Fold the bag flap towards the pillow and close it using the Velcro. Pull the handle out of its slot, and you’re ready to go! (see instructions – images 7-9).
How do I fix the dolls to the buggy?
Attach to the doll to the locking hook on the sides of the buggy using the loops located on the inner side of the doll (see instructions – image 5).
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Gymotion® Tummy Time Playland is on the Magic Motion Track™.It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: TF / LD.
The car is moving too slow on track:
1. Change to direction of the car (see image 7 in instruction – how to insert car).
2. Change batteries.
3. Turn the track on to its white side and check if straight.
4. Try to straighten the track so that both track sides are at the same height.
5. Contact us.
The switch on the buggy is not moving between modes. What should I do?
U.S. Patent No.9,011,196